Bonaire (Dutch Antilles) is home to an exhuberant marine flora combined with excellent underwater conditions - water temperatures around 88F and water visibility that is second to none.
Considered by many expert divers as one of the world's top three best shore dive sites, Bonaire is a hidden gem of the Caribbean located just a few miles from the coast of Venezuela.
Life while in Bonaire is slow, warm, happy and relaxed. A great way to disconnect from it all!
Join us for a 7-night / 8-day expedition to the home of the Hilma Hooker ship wreck.
- round-trip airfare from LAX, SFO, OAK, or SJC to Bonaire.
- lodging - double accommodations. Single travelers pay additional fee for private room.
- unlimited daily air/Nitrox supply (Nitrox for Nitrox certified divers only).
-park admission fee.
- ground transportation for the duration of the trip (see details).
- 5 days of unlimited diving - a possible 10 to 18 dives for the duration of the trip.
- personal guides to the island's best diving sites - lead by POWS owner and Resident Instructor Mauri Munoz.
Must be purchased before July 15th 2018 in order to secure advertised pricing.
Terms and conditions may change based on availability - visit our store for details.