Join us for one of our classic annual trips to the most wonderful oceanic conditions as we visit the Big Island of Hawai'i, home of our underwater family of dolphins, manta rays, turtles, and so many other beautiful creatures.
Six nights and Seven days include:
- Round-trip airfare from either LAX, SFO, OAK or SJC to KOA (purchase must be made two months prior to departure date).
- Ground transportation while in the Big Island (see details).
- lodging - double occupancy.
- rental of tanks, weights, and air fills - air and Nitrox (for those who are Nitrox certified).
- 8 guided dives including a night dive seeking mantas - for those who are certified for night diving.
- personally guided by POWS owner and Resident Instructor Mauri Munoz to the best shore dive sites on the Big Island. Mauri has been diving the Hawai'ian Islands for over a decade.
- two local tours of the Big Island: tour of downtown Kailua-Kona and tour of Hapuna Beach or other nearby beach.
(terms and conditions may change based on availability. Visit store for details).